UPSTOX – FREE Account Opening and Rs. 1000 Brokerage Credit. Limited Time Offer https://upstox.com/
Also we recommend to open demat account in Zerodha https://zerodha.com/ but there is no offer.
Demat Account Opening Process is simple and can be opened with both offline and online methods.
With the evolution of India’s Aadhar based technology, online demat account opening process become so simple that no one can believe it.
To complete online demat account opening process, You must have linked your Mobile Number with Aadhar card.
Great offer running in UPSTOX – FREE Account Opening and Rs. 1000 Brokerage Credit. Limited Time Offer https://upstox.com/
The Online Account Opening Method
In today’s digital world, you don’t need to sign up by filling out a physical form to open a demat account. Almost every broker adopted the digital demat account opening method.
Customers can sign up from anywhere in the world to open a demat account online. As long as he has an Aadhar card with his mobile number linked to it and you are good to go!
To open a demat account with Upstox and Zerodha click on the link. These two demat accounts are the best in India. Upstox is better than Zerodha in Trading, Mutual Fund Investment. Zerodha charges Rs. 50/Month in mutual fund investment.
In investing, almost both are almost equal, Upstox provides free demat account opening and Zero AMC charge. Zerodha charges both in account opening and AMC charge but Zerodha gives zero brokerage in delivery orders.
My personal choice is Upstox!
- Visit the Upstox online demat account opening page
- Enter your basic details and click Sign Up.
- Keep scanned copies of your documents of Aadhar, PAN, Cancelled Cheque, and your latest bank statement with you for when you are directed to upload them.
- Singed digital signature and take a video holding your Aadhar card and PAN card one by one in a single video and then upload it.
- Upload bank details and activate segments like equity, commodities, and derivative.
- Enter your Aadhar number and verify with a one-time password to verify your identity.
That it should be and your demat account should now be created.
Traditional/offline account opening process
The offline account opening process can be divided into two parts
Branch Visiting Demat account opening process
- You will get a demat account opening form by visiting the office of the Broker or if you are meeting one of its employees.
- You need to fill the required field and attach a proof of identity, a proof of address, a canceled cheque, and a bank statement. These proofs can be submitted using photocopies of appropriate documents.
- Once all these are done, you will have to sign an agreement with your broker. The agreement will state your responsibilities as a trader/investor, and that of your brokerage firms. Keep all the documents for future reference.
- Once all the processes are complete from the broker side, you will be given your demat account number which is called the Beneficial Owner Identification Number (or BOID) or Unique Client Code (UCC) if you are trading with Upstox.
Post Office/ Courier Service Demat account opening process
- You have completed all the online demat account opening process which is mentioned in the above step but you are not able to complete Aadhar based e-signed.
- Then, comes the role of the post office or courier service, because you have to ship all the documents which are filled up form which you complete until the step of e-signed, There will be a download option, from there download it and signed the document.
- After singing all the fill, make sure you are adding document photocopy of Aadhar card, PAN card, Cancelled Cheque, and 3 months bank state.
- Make it a single pack and ship all the documents to the below address, you will get a kit within 15 days of the document sending to the address.
You’ll also receive additional confidential data – such as a Login ID and key for accessing online portals and placing trades. Keep in mind that these transactions are likely to attract charges. You might incur some charges for using certain portals.