A high-performance smart TV is a necessity in every household. Hisense is a global manufacturer of digital appliances and offers multiple choices in different price tags, types, screen sizes, and specifications.
Hisense launched a total of six android TV sets in India with a starting price range of 11,990 (INR).
LED TV lineup includes a 32-inch Smart TV. Full HD series includes 40″ and 43″ LED Smart TV. Apart from this, it has 43″, 50″, and 55″ 4K LED TV available in India.
In case you’re searching for a budget-friendly android TV, Hisense 32″ android TV is a smart choice. In this article, we’ll give you an overview of the Smart TV model.
Hisense TV Overview
- Hisense launched a “Made in India” program one year back. Out of six models found, the 32″ LED Smart android TV was the most affordable one.
- This Smart TV comes with Android OS and Pre install Google Play Store, in-built Google Voice Assistant, and Chromecast.
- Remotes of Hisense android TV come with dedicated buttons for Netflix, Google Play, and YouTube. And this remote support Bluetooth and IR both.
- DTS Surround Sound and Ultra Vivid High Contrast Panel ensure that your streaming experience remains memorable with vibrant colors and immersive sound.
Hisense TV Features
32″ Hisense TV Display Review
- This unit has a 32″ LED Screen with a screen resolution of 1366 by 768 and supports video formats like MPEG, MP4, MKV, AVI, aSF, and MPG.
- Ultra Vivid High Contrast Panel makes blacks appear darker, and whites appear brighter. Thus, you don’t miss single details of the video content. Get prepared for an enthralling visual experience with this UHD Panel.
- This unit comes with a Natural Color Enhancer that optimizes color reproduction. You get to enjoy a visual treat while streaming your favorite movies and TV serials.
- The input signal is analyzed by the unit, which produces a crystal clear image free of noise and other distortion. This statement we mention here keeping price in mind.
32″ Hisense TV Sound Review
- This unit has a sound output of 20W. The supported audio formats include mp3, MPEG, aac, HE aac, aSF, and WMA.
- This surround sound solution extracts audio cues and offers you an immersive audio experience. Psychoacoustic and post-processing techniques get implemented to deliver 3D sound effects, rich bass, and dialogue enhancement.
- This smart TV comes backed by Dolby Digital Technology that creates a virtual surround sound. You can have a theatre-like streaming experience at the comfort of your house.
32″ Hisense TV Connectivity Review
- This LED android TV offers you multiple connectivity options. Twin USB ports let you connect USB-compatible devices and 2 HDMI ports for connecting devices, set-top boxes, and gaming consoles to the TV.
- 32″ Android TV also includes a Bluetooth connection that lets you connect wireless earphones and headphones to it. Bluetooth Speakers ensure that you can hear and watch TV without disturbing others.
- Built-in Wifi allows you to connect your TV to the Internet. Browse the web, stream VOD, get weather forecasts and sports reports and do much more.
32″ Hisense TV Performance Review
- This Hisense TV comes with Android OS and this one of the best OS. Android OS is not so fast as Amazon Fire OS.
- After power on, this tv takes few seconds to response, in this case Fire OS is much more faster than Android OS.
- When this TV start taking response, I don’t see any lag after hours of use. In this case it is good and better than Mi custom android OS which is lag after long use.
- But we found some lag and this is not for long use. This is comprisable with this price. And if you want clear and smooth experience buy an Amazon Fire Stick.